Learn more about Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers
Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers (WesCEF) operates chemical, gas and fertiliser businesses that service a range of sectors in both domestic and international markets.
We have operations around Australia and employ around 1,400 people nationally.
Our chemicals businesses include:
- The manufacture and supply of ammonia, ammonium nitrate and industrial chemicals to the Western Australian resource and industrial sectors through CSBP.
- Queensland Nitrates (QNP) – CSBP’s 50 per cent joint venture with Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific which manufactures and supplies ammonium nitrate to the mining sector in the Bowen Basin coal fields.
- Australian Gold Reagents (AGR) – CSBP’s 75 per cent joint venture with Coogee Chemicals which manufactures and supplies sodium cyanide to the WA and international gold mining sector. AGR is operated by CSBP.
- Australian Vinyls (AV) – Australia’s leading manufacturer and supplier of polyvinyl chloride resin to the Australian industrial sector.
- AV subsidiary ModWood – a leading manufacturer of wood-plastic composite decking and screening products. ModWood products are manufactured from recycled milk bottles and reclaimed pine saw dust.
Kleenheat Gas extracts, distributes and markets LPG and is a leading provider of gas services to residential, commercial, industrial, rural and automotive markets across Australia.
Kleenheat Gas also produces and supplies LNG for the heavy-duty vehicle and remote power generation markets through EVOL LNG.
CSBP Fertilisers manufactures, imports and distributes phosphate, nitrogen and potassium-based fertilisers in blended, compound and liquid form for the Western Australian agricultural sector. CSBP Fertilisers also provides technical support services supported by a network of staff and accredited partners in regional WA.
We also have a 40 per cent interest in Air Liquide WA that produces industrial and medical gases.
Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers is one of eight divisions of Wesfarmers Limited, one of Australia’s largest publicly-listed companies.
For more information please contact us.
Governance at WesCEF
We are committed to making positive economic, social and environmental contributions to society, while complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
We can only achieve these objectives by setting clear standards which guide decision making and hold all employees accountable.
The polices below support us in meeting these objectives: