Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers (WesCEF) provides a supportive learning environment for apprentices to undertake their apprenticeship. We provide mechanical and instrument/electrical trade apprenticeship opportunities at our manufacturing and production facilities located in Kwinana, Western Australia.
As an apprentice with us, you will:
- Experience rotations across our difference production plants to gain broad experience of plant maintenance, depending on the business
- Work within a team of qualified and experienced tradespeople
- Receive relevant and practical work
- Be mentored
- Receive time during work hours to attend TAFE
- Be provided with all of the relevant protective clothing and equipment
- Have your education and resource fees fully subsidised
Interested in applying for an apprenticeship?
We are offering exciting apprenticeship opportunities in the field of Electrical/Instrumentation and Mechanical, applications must be received by
5:00pm Friday, 27 January 2017.
For further details about this opportunity visit our job board or click here.
CSBP values diversity. Mature age applicants, females, Indigenous Australians and those from diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.