WesCEF provides a supportive learning environment for apprentices to undertake their apprenticeship through a registered training organisation.
We provide mechanical and instrument/electrical trade apprenticeship opportunities at our manufacturing and production facilities located in Kwinana, Western Australia.
As an apprentice with us, you will:
- Experience rotations across our different production plants to gain broad experience of plant maintenance.
- Work within a team of qualified and experienced tradespeople.
- Receive relevant and practical work.
- Receive mentoring.
- Receive time during work hours to attend TAFE.
- Be provided with all protective clothing and equipment.
Have your education and resource fees fully subsidised. WesCEF values diversity. Mature age applicants, females, Indigenous Australians and those from diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to join WesCEF? Check out the opportunities
we currently have available here.