Diversity means many things to many people, but to us, diversity is about embracing people’s skills, ideas and unique perspectives regardless of age, gender, experience or ethnicity.
We strive to employ a workforce that reflects the demographics of the communities in which we operate and we are strongly committed to growing and developing a pipeline of talented people with different experiences and viewpoints to help drive creativity, innovation and business success.
Some of our diversity initiatives include:
- Targeted recruitment strategies to attract and retain a diverse range of talent
- Cultural awareness training for employees
- Development and networking programs for female employees
- Annual pay equity reviews
- Dedicated support and resources for employees to help balance work and family responsibilities.
- Engaging with the Aboriginal community to seek sustainable employment opportunities for Indigenous Australians. Please see our Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Engagement and Employment Plan, for more information.