Health and safety
Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers (WesCEF) is committed to the health and safety of our people and the communities in which we operate. This includes ensuring the safety and security of our products on our site, and in the community, and the health and wellbeing of our people.
WesCEF are also committed to managing activities in a safe and responsible manner that protects the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, the people we work with, our customers and the community.
These commitments are achieved by:
- developing a positive safety culture focused on being a Safe Person, using Safe Processes and creating a Safer Place
- implementing and continually improving our systems to reduce risk to health and safety associated with our activities
- proactively identifying and understanding process safety hazards and striving to eliminate, or manage the risk so far as reasonably practicable
- promoting a culture of learning that is supported by provision of training and education
- setting and working to achieve targets that support ongoing improvements in our health and safety performance
- expecting and supporting the people who we employ or contract to work in a manner that is risk aware and to report all incidents, hazards and near misses, in a timely manner
- complying with all relevant legal obligations
- consulting and communicating with the people who we employ, contract, the communities in which we operate and relevant stakeholders to facilitate understanding and address any concerns regarding health and safety.
For more information about health and safety at CSBP, click here.
For more information about health and safety at Kleenheat, click here.