Applying for sponsorships
We sponsor and partner with organisations and events that benefit the communities in which we operate, and align with our key sponsorship objectives, which include:
- Youth education, training and wellbeing - supporting the education, skill development, esteem and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Community health and wellbeing - supporting community safety, health, recreation and participation.
- Environmental sustainability - supporting conservation, improvement and education initiatives which result in improved environmental awareness or positive environmental outcomes.
- Agricultural sustainability - supporting productivity, profitability and innovation in the WA agricultural sector.
- Aboriginal communities - supporting Aboriginal community development, capability building, employment and training opportunities.
We will not sponsor:
- Political parties or organisations.
- Organisations/events/activities that could contravene the law, be detrimental to public health or safety, be damaging to WesCEF's reputation or expose WesCEF to legal liability.
- Organisations/events/activities that discriminate against individuals, organisations or groups.
- Gambling, tobacco, alcohol or drug-related sponsorships.
How to apply?
All sponsorship and partnership requests must be submitted using the form below. All applications must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the start of the proposed sponsorship to ensure consideration.
We evaluate eligible sponsorship requests based on community benefit and compatibility with our sponsorship objectives, as stated above. We may seek further clarification from applicants, where required. In addition, organisations may be required to provide a written sponsorship agreement which will need to be signed by both parties.
Please note that as a condition of accepting sponsorship, organisations agree to provide a report on the delivery of agreed sponsorship benefits to WesCEF.