The Finance team manages monthly reporting, capital expenditure, banking, accounts payable and receivable, budget and corporate planning, tax and audit compliance as well as providing management accounts support across the division.
Our finance professionals are located in our Murdoch office in Western Australia, with travel to Kwinana required occasionally.
The following are examples of two key roles in the Finance area at WesCEF.
Accounts Payable Officer
Accounts Payable Officers provide end-to-end accounts payable services across the division, through:
- Ensuring all invoices and credits are paid and entered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identifying and investigating transactions outside normal payment terms.
- Reconciling supplier accounts and resolving queries.
- Identifying improvements to systems, processes and procedures to maximise productivity by focusing on continuous improvement and customer service.
We seek people who:
- Have proven accounts payable experience within a large or diverse business.
- Are detail focused.
- Have experience using JD Edwards or Oracle systems, and have a high proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Have strong time management skills and a 'can do' approach.
In return, you will:
- Have an opportunity to build relationships and work closely with stakeholders in the business.
- Make impact through driving continuous improvement in the processes for the business.
- Be supported to develop in your role.
Our Management Accountants are responsible for monthly business unit accounts, associated management reporting and business operational performance analysis. They achieve this through:
- Providing accurate and timely monthly management/board reports and financial results.
- Supporting and assisting the business with completing budgets and corporate plans.
- Providing technical advice and support to operational teams to ensure transactions are consistent with divisional policies.
- Providing high quality analysis of business performance.
We seek people who have:
- Qualifications in the Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants / Institute of Chartered Accountants or equivalent.
- Strong management accounting experience, preferably in large corporate environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
As part of the team, you will build strong relationships, work closely with stakeholders in the business, and have direct impact on business performance. You will also have access to career development opportunities.