Human Resources Careers
Human Resources at WesCEF partners with the businesses to ensure the:
- Recruitment, development and retention of the best and most diverse talent.
- Creation of work environments that foster safe, innovative and engaging high-performance cultures where all employees thrive and perform at their best.
- Success of business operations and profitable growth of the division.
Human Resources supports this objective through the provision of expertise in:
- HR Operations - recruitment, selection, industrial and employee relations, performance management, workforce planning.
- Learning and Development - leadership development, core development, diversity, talent management and cultural development.
- Remuneration and Benefits – payroll, systems and benefits management.
Our human resources professionals are located in our Murdoch and Kwinana sites in Western Australia, and Melbourne sites in Victoria, and may travel occasionally to visit sites across Australia.
The following are examples of two key roles in the Human Resources area of WesCEF.
Senior Human Resources Consultant
Our Senior Human Resources Consultants manage all aspects of the human resources function in the businesses by providing lawful, relevant and contemporary human resources support, advice and development, contributing to the achievement of business innovation and success.
The Consultants advise, though the support of the wider HR team in:
- Policies and procedures
- Employee and industrial relations
- Performance management
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development
- Remuneration and benefits
We seek people who have:
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, industrial relations or a related field.
- Relevant experience in human resources and industrial relations.
- Relevant experience in the development, implementation and delivery of HR initiatives.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Conceptual and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of relevant contemporary employment legislation.
In return, you will have:
- Opportunity to build partnering relationships and work closely with stakeholders in the business.
- Opportunity to understand and impact business performance.
- A varied and diverse role working across the spectrum of human resources.
Our Payroll Officers ensure the timely and accurate processing of pay and benefits to all employees across the WesCEF division, through:
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls accurately and on time, which includes managing allowances, deductions, benefits, novated leases, and superannuation.
- Managing and maintaining systems to ensure data integrity.
- Facilitating continual improvements in payroll processes and efficiency of systems.
- Complying with relevant legislation and statutory reporting requirements.
- Providing meaningful management reports.
We seek people who have:
- Previous relevant payroll experience in a large organisation.
- Proficiency in using Oracle and/or Chris 21 systems.
- Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant employment and statutory legislation.
- Willingness for continual skills and knowledge development.
As a Payroll Officer, you will be in a business critical role with opportunity to build relationships across the business.