Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers businesses
Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers operates chemical, energy and fertiliser businesses, including:
- CSBP, a leading manufacturer and supplier of ammonia, ammonium nitrate and industrial chemicals to the resource and industrial sectors. CSBP also manufactures, imports and distributes fertilisers for the Western Australian agricultural sector.
- Queensland Nitrates, CSBP’s 50 per cent joint venture with Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific, a manufacturer and supplier of ammonium nitrate to the mining sector in the Bowen Basin coal fields.
- Australian Gold Reagents, CSBP’s 75 per cent joint venture with Coogee Chemicals, a manufacturer and supplier of sodium cyanide to the mining sector. Australian Gold Reagents is operated by CSBP.
- Australian Vinyls, which is owned and operated by CSBP, Australia’s leading supplier of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin to the Australian industrial sector.
- Australian Vinyls' subsidiary ModWood, a leading manufacturer of wood-plastic composite decking and screening products.
- Kleenheat, a manufacturer, retailer and distributor of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), as well as a retailer of natural gas and electricity to eligible customers.
- EVOL LNG, which is managed by Kleenheat, a producer and supplier of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) for power generation.
For more information contact us.