The Process Safety team provides support to and proactively assists the division in the areas of:
- Safety Report/Case Generation
- Dangerous Goods Management.
- Technical Risk Assessments
- Process Safety Management
- Regulatory Compliance
Based primarily in Western Australia with representation in Victoria, the team monitors and supports the business units part of Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers to achieve compliance with the relevant Dangerous Goods and Major Hazard Facility legislation and provides support to all areas in the field of Process Safety.
Some practical activities undertaken by the team include:
- Raising awareness of process safety
- Process Safety auditing
- Guidance on safe storage and handling of dangerous goods
- Assistance in the development of statutory Safety Reports and Safety Cases.
- Assist in the gaining of Dangerous Goods licences and approvals.
Our dedicated teams of experienced Process Safety professionals support the division in operating our major hazard facilities to a high level of safety and assist us in meeting internal, regulatory and community obligations.