Technical Services is a centralised reliability, field and project engineering function that supports both CSBP and Kleenheat. This team is predominantly responsible for the management of larger capital projects across the businesses, along with providing specialist reliability and inspection services, and coordinating the planning and execution of major plant shutdowns.
The following is an example of a key role in the Technical Services area of WesCEF.
Shutdown Planners are a core part of our Technical Services team based in Kwinana.
As a Shutdown Planner, you are providing dedicated planning and scheduling support for all major shutdown work, and continually looking for ways to improve procedures. You will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with the operational business (your customers) on major plant shutdowns and maintenance.
- Prepare the schedule for all work associated with the shutdown.
- Construct, review and test critical path logics to optimise the duration and cost of activities.
- Plan and arrange the supply of materials required to support shutdowns.
- Prepare accurate costings and labour estimates for major plant shutdowns.
We seek people with:
- A trade or tertiary qualification and experience in shut down maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Experience in the chemical manufacturing or similar industry.
- Experience with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Experience with preparing budgets and labour estimates.
In return, you will be exposed to cross business coverage and experience as well as having the opportunity to for continual development and learn about new cutting-edge practices within the chemicals industry.