Terms and Conditions
You can access Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers procurement terms and conditions below:
- The information provided on this web site has been compiled for your convenience. Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited (including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns) makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
- Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from your use of this web-site.
- Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited. Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited does not accept any liability:
- For any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment or expenditure.
- For any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
- Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited holds the copyright to this web site. Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (or any other applicable legislation) or as otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions, no material on this site may in any form or by any means be copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, stored in a retrieval system or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy & Fertilisers Limited reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.